North Star Enterprise recruit experienced Software professionals, including Software Engineers, Software Developers, Technical Architects and Software Testing specialists for fast-growth firms.
We are currently recruiting for a well-regarded, early-stage firm in Scotland. They offer a disruptive enterprise-grade SaaS platform for end-users corporates, mostly in the hospitality, entertainment and leisure sectors. Their product set is deployed via mobile and web applications. The firm has clients in the UK, Europe, Scandinavia and North America.
The roles are cross-functional, thus giving you variety in your projects. You need to be good enough, flexible, organised and excited to contribute to everything needed to deliver the best solutions. This could be building the front-end, servers, optimising databases, producing auto-test frameworks, or distribution.
The technical stack –
- Product development experience
- 5+ years in a relevant role
- Object Orientated programming e.g. Java, C#.
- Front-end technologies e.g. React, AngularJS, iOS, Android, HTML, CSS.
- RESTful API implementations
- Database integrations e.g. SQL/NoSQL
- Testing frameworks
- Experience of scalable software systems
- A genuine passion for automation, continuous integration and deployment and agile development
- Mentoring less experienced engineers
- Design new features in existing applications
- Integrate the back-end with new APIs
- Optimise apps for performance and scalability
- Promote coding best practices
- Peer review code
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies
The firm has a friendly and collegiate culture. Staff turnover is very low; these are new vacancies. The business is led by a high-profile technology entrepreneur and the senior team are hands-on and very approachable.
In return for your expertise and hard-work, the firm offers market-leading salaries to attract the best (don’t forget to tell us what kind of package you require). They also offer flexible working hours, an investment in your learning and development and a cool, trendy office in the heart of Edinburgh’s start-up community.
Please send a full CV, including:
- your salary/package requirements
- confirmation you can live, work and move freely within the European Union without the need for sponsorship (e.g. you are an EU citizen, UK passport holder or ILR status)
- links to your own portfolio of work (we’d love to see it!)
- availability to start a new permanent job in 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.