Inside Sales, SaaS, Edinburgh, job, hiring, recruitment, technology, start-up
We are recruiting for the Inside Sales team at a SaaS client based in Edinburgh. The firm is established and profitable, yet still regarded as “fast-growth” in a market with enormous potential. The hiring firm has a fabulous list of global brand clients. Their SaaS offering is data and machine-learning driven. It offers their clients a competitive edge in their Branding, Digital, Sales and Marketing activities.
Over the coming year, the hiring firm will be growing both its technical and product teams alongside campaigns to attract new, global-brand clients to the portfolio. In order to support this investment in technology and products and to win new clients, the firm is also investing in its sales and marketing capability.
There is an immediate opportunity for an experienced and polished Inside Sales executive to join the business on a permanent basis. As well as working with the marketing team and social media managers on campaigns, you will be supporting highly experienced senior BDMs through-out the UK, Europe and beyond. The culture is laid back, friendly and collegiate but it is a fast moving environment and needs a cool, calm head who is organised in their approach to work.
To be considered, you will need to offer the following experience –
- graduate or equivalent education
- 2 years+ Inside Sales with a SaaS or Software vendor, or Big Data, Machine Learning or ERP
- qualify by phone all inbound marketing enquires
- outward-bound sales experience
- requirement gathering from prospects
- appointment setting for senior BDMs
- arranging webinars, conference calls and tutorials
- use of social media for business, ideally with a certification or qualification (I’ll ask to see some of your digital content)
- use of email tools e.g. Mail Chimp
- analytical tools
- production of Sales and Marketing decks
- the confidence to attend face-to-face meetings with C-level stakeholders with your BDMs, as required.
- Willingness to study for a professional qualification
In return for your efforts, our client offers an above average basic salary, excellent bonus potential, paid study/courses and paid study leave for professional qualifications to further your knowledge and skills, a benefits package including a generous holiday allowance and a fabulous, funky office in the heart of Edinburgh.
Please remember to include your contact details and the salary/package you require for your next job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.