C#, software, engineer, developer, Edinburgh, hiring, Cloud, ASP.Net, MVC, product, AWS, Azure, Google
North Star recruit experienced C# Developers & Engineers for cutting-edge start-ups in the UK.
We have been instructed by a well-regarded Edinburgh fast growth firm to find two experienced Software Developers. The hiring Lead Engineer will consider both Fullstack or Back-end Developers.
The hiring firm produce a truly disruptive SaaS platform with powerful credit decisioning tools, credit risk and compliance tools and rich Big Data sets for UK and USA regulated lending clients. There is no one else offering this product set or the underlying technology, driven by Open Banking.
The firm is led by a high-profile technology entrepreneur. The culture is relaxed, collegiate and fun, with the tech team focusing on problem solving, technical challenges and delivering against the roadmap. Everyone in the team has a voice.
Staff turnover is low. The business prefers to promote from within, so there is a career on offer as well as a great job. They are a truly nice and warm crowd of people.
You’ll need 3 years+ salaried/commercial experience. The technical stack is –
- 2 years with C# Web API Development (ASP.NET / MVC)
- Experience in creating, analysing, and evaluating solutions to complex domain problems
- SQL database
- Software development best practice – automated testing, continuous integration, SOLID principles, etc
- Scrum framework
** Nice To Have
- Experience of designing, building and deploying cloud applications into Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with Angular or a similar framework
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Web and Worker Roles
To find out more, please send your CV in confidence to Kenny McAllister, Director who will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Cloud Computing
- Software Development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £47,500.00 to £55,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.